Complaint about final entitlements

Former APS and Parliamentary Service employees can make a complaint to the Merit Protection Commissioner "that relates to the employee’s final entitlements on separation". The Merit Protection Commissioner holds discretion as to whether they will investigate these types of complaints, and, if they decide to do so, they can make recommendations to the employee’s former agency in relation to the complaint.