We have developed tip sheets as a way to give better practice advice to managers, reviewers and decision makers. Information and advice in our tip sheets has been informed by our review decisions and investigation case work.
Review of workplace decisions
- Determining review eligibility
- Reviewing the merits of a case.
- Managing conflicts of interests.
- Code of Conduct allegations: How to draft effective allegations.
- Drafting clear employee directions
Review of promotion decisions
Tip sheet: Determining review eligibility (PDF - 564.32 KB)
Tip sheet: Drafting clear employee directions (PDF - 145.92 KB)
Tip sheet: Reviewing the merits of a case (PDF - 119.53 KB)
Tip sheet: Managing conflicts of interest (PDF - 126.39 KB)
Guidance: Using AI-assisted and automated recruitment tools (PDF - 689.06 KB)